- Wear: Many of the handmade nāmaka pieces are incredibly delicate. Please take care when wearing your nāmaka pieces. We advise removing your nāmaka piece while exercising, swimming or showering.
- Avoid exposing your items to coarse chemicals: Don’t expose your Mother of Pearl, Pearl or Opal items to harsh substances like perfume, suntan lotion, citrus juice, alcohol, baking soda, vinegar, and soaps etc.
- Carefully clean your items, only when necessary: Use a soft cotton or microfibre cloth, lightly wet it before wiping away dust, grime or fingerprints. The fragile surface needs to be protected.
- How your store your nāmaka items: To keep your nāmaka pieces sparking, use your nāmaka soft pouches - which come with every purchase, to keep it free from chips and scratches.
- Gold Vermeil & Gold Plated. To extend the life of your gold plated and vermeil jewellery, avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, using harsh cleaning supplies or working out. To clean, buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or a microfibre cloth. Do not use jewellery cleaner on gold plated jewellery